A little about WSECU…
Founded in 1957, WSECU is proud to offer membership to public employees, school district personnel and their family members. We are also proud to serve those who live, work, worship or attend school in the school districts in the Whitman County, Medical Lake, Airway Heights and Cheney communities. We are proud to serve as a trusted adviser to over 160,000 members.
We promise our members the friendliest, most efficient financial services, quickly and conveniently. We value our members' time, money, and dreams. Most of all, we value our relationship with each of them. In everything we do, we are dedicated to Making Our Members' Lives Easier.
Some of the things you would do as a Project Management Office Coordinator (PMO) would be to work with the VP of Enterprise Project Management on the following:
• Project Governance – assisting with the following:
o Documenting a charter for the Project Governance Council (PGC)
o Maintaining and improving project entry processes, developing historical tracking mechanism
o Creating reports for use by the PGC and their meetings, including risk analysis for current projects
• Project Portfolio Management (PPM) – Assisting with the following:
o Analyzing and creating communication around the Project Portfolio for various levels in the organization
o Keeping the project listing up to date
o Creating metrics at the enterprise and project level to help measure portfolio health
• Project Methodology – Assisting with the creation of templates and process to be used in a yet to be determined Project Lifecycle.
• Enterprise PMO Infrastructure & Tools – Creating a business requirements document for a Project Governance, Portfolio Management and Project Management tool. Assisting on determining which tool will best suit the PMO here at WSECU and helping to implement tool.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High school graduate or equivalent, or greater
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills including effective listening, speaking, and writing
• Ability to analyze problems and work toward solutions creatively, and use open-ended questions to obtain information.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
• Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
• Ability to present, explain, and refer products and services
• Credit Union experience and understanding of financial regulations
• Very knowledgable in Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Quick learner who is not afraid to learn something
• Project management experience desired but not required. Looking for an individual who can be head’s down, and work independently, but not afraid to ask questions when they need to.
Application Process: Apply online at http://jobs.wsecu.org
WSECU is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces