Director of Marketing
There has never been a more exciting time to join WSECU! We’re growing our marketing team and need a seasoned leader of content strategy who has strong digital media skills to be our next Director of Marketing. This newly-enhanced position will be instrumental in leading and shaping our marketing strategy and narrative. In this highly-visible role, you’ll oversee integrated marketing campaigns and work to build out our content strategy in support of the brand. We’re looking for someone who is ready to put their marketing skills to work to make a real difference in the lives of our members. If you want to love your job and work with a great group of people, read on!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Developing the strategy and overseeing tactical execution of brand and marketing efforts, with an emphasis on digital marketing.
- Defining and shaping content strategy for owned and paid media; integrating SEO into content execution.
- Creating and leading the strategic roadmap for digital marketing and paid media (paid search, display & retargeting).
- Establishing KPIs and standards for reporting and stakeholder management.
- Working with Analytics & Insights leadership to create a marketing dashboard and to optimize testing.
- Establishing close, collaborative relationships with Senior Management and business leads to refine marketing campaign ROI.
- Coaching and developing your team, fostering a results-driven and positive environment.
- Managing budget and vendor relationships.
- Partnering with Community Relations to enhance community involvement efforts.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science; MBA preferred.
- 10 or more years of marketing experience; solid content experience is a must.
- Storytelling & execution: you understand how to connect with audiences and what it takes to develop, source, and manage content.
- You can both conceptualize and lead your team to deliver content across the organization.
- Experience developing and overseeing data-driven, integrated marketing campaigns, with a talent for turning insights into action.
- You understand digital and paid media, including, but not limited to: SEM/SEO, display, and retargeting.
- A passion to drive continuous improvement: doing things better, faster, and more efficiently.
- Proven leadership skills and experience in cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with diverse constituencies within WSECU and beyond.
- Experience with Salesforce/Exact Target and marketing automation solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo, and Adobe is preferred.