The Four Pillars of Giving
Do you want to work for a company whose values match yours? We partner with the communities we serve to provide financial support and provide up to 8 hours of paid volunteer time for our employees through our Four Pillars of Giving:
- Public Employees and Assets
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Our employees love working for a company that gives back 4% of our earnings to the community through sponsorships, donations, scholarships and in-kind contributions. We are proud of all the different opportunities we have to make a difference in our communities:
- Annual scholarships awards
- Financial Wellness Workshops
- Matching commitment with community – donating, sponsoring and attending charitable community events.
Here’s a little taste of how WSECU and our employees are all in - check out this 30-second spot we created for a local public television station. Who knows? You might have the chance to be in one of our videos in the future!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces